Naruto Forum RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Updates: Template

Go down

Character Updates: Template Empty Character Updates: Template

Post by Celestia Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 am

Character Updates

Anything changed on a character should be noted in your own update topic and approved by a staff member ideally. You cannot use jutsu and things that you shouldn't have. You can add different coding to your updates and more fields, but you at least need to include the things below.

Free Jutsu

Every rank starts with a gift of 1 free jutsu per each rank that alone can put a person over most canon characters. The ninjutsu specialty also allows some free jutsu at the start if the ability is taken. The free jutsu can be split into 2 lower-rank jutsu per rank if a member doesn't want higher-ranked jutsu (for example splitting a S-rank into 2 A-ranks, splitting 1 A-rank into 2 B-ranks, splitting 2 B-ranks into 4 C-ranks etc).

Genin: 1 D, and 1 C started with. Academy and basic skills free.
Chuunin: 1 D, 1 C, and 1 B started with. Academy and basic skills free.
Jounin: 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, and 1 A started with. Academy and basic skills free.
Elder/A-rank/S-rank/Kage: 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A, and 1 S started with. Academy and basic skills free.

First Update Post

Name: Your character's name.

Instinct and Missions: How much mission instinct the character has, and how many missions completed.
Elements: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Water, and/or Fire. Advanced elements such as Wood Release or Lava Release give 2 elements to start with and advanced elements such as Lava or Wood don't count towards an elemental total.
Specialties: Character specialties that determine jutsu able to be used. If you don't have a specialty, you can only use jutsu up to C-rank. The amount of specialties you have are determined by your rank.

The main specialties are ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, weaponry, and kugutsu. Sub-specialties are sensory, barrier ninjutsu, kuchiyose, chakra absorption, medical ninjutsu, and fuinjutsu. 1 main specialty can be traded for 2 sub-specialties, or 1 main specialty can be reduced to B-rank capped jutsu for 1 sub-specialty.
Specialty Abilities: What specialty abilities have you acquired and chosen?

Stats: Base stats of the character.
Chakra:
Stamina:
Strength:
Speed:
Health:
Instinct:

Jutsu Possessed
S-rank
Chuunin-level chakra is required to use S-rank jutsu that aren't Taijutsu, Weaponry, or Kugutsu.

A-rank

B-rank

C-rank

D-rank

E-rank

Items: Items in character's possession.
Ryo: Ryo in possession, seriously keep track of it.
Event Rewards: Rewards obtained from events.
Summon Training: Link to the training completed for summons either by you or others.
Roleplay Topics: Link to completed and active RP topics.

Copy and paste the filled out coding into a new topic for staff to check. Then, use the last template to add new updates.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Instinct and Missions:[/b]
[b]Elements:[/b]
[b]Specialties:[/b]
[b]Specialty Abilities:[/b]

[b]Stats:[/b]
[i]Chakra:[/i]
[i]Stamina:[/i]
[i]Strength:[/i]
[i]Speed:[/i]
[i]Health:[/i]
[i]Instinct:[/i]

[center][i]Jutsu Possessed[/i][/center]
[i]S-rank[/i]
Chuunin-level chakra [b]is required to use S-rank jutsu[/b] that aren't Taijutsu, Weaponry, or Kugutsu.

[i]A-rank[/i]

[i]B-rank[/i]

[i]C-rank[/i]

[i]D-rank[/i]

[i]E-rank[/i]

[b]Items:[/b]
[b]Ryo:[/b]
[b]Event Rewards:[/b]
[b]Summon Training:[/b]
[b]Roleplay Topics:[/b]

New Updates

Use this after your first update from making a character and for jutsu training, gathering items, or all sorts of updates.

Update Type: Jutsu, stats, specialty change, items, ryo, etc
Specifics: What's the jutsu name? Jutsu rank, which stats progressed, what items were obtained, etc
Link: Link to where the updates were completed through training or picking them up.

Copy and paste the filled out coding below for each update, into your update topic, so staff can check.
Code:
[b]Update Type:[/b]
[b]Specifics:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
Celestia
Celestia
Admin

https://narutoroyal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down